ATM Network Audit Service
ATMs security may suffer from attacks even more as there are a number of possible vulnerability points like communications protocols that can be used for unlawful entry like NDC, ISO 8583 or even malevolent devices that wait to start copying end-client cards or taking money directly from accounts. Our service will help you to solidify your offered services to your clients without compromising on security.
ATM Network Audit Service takes into consideration the special aspects behind an ATM network, the connection between ATM-Swicth-Host, ATM Monitoring systems as well as transactional monitoring systems and card payment systems. We examine all systems individually (operating system audit) . Further than these we look under XFS logs and NDC messaging to establish system's health.
In the aspect of performance we will check against operating systems' hard disk and memory utilization as well we will check against reported by users and by the system and application logs of systems which will reveal what type of underlying issues exist in the environment.
regarding performance of transaction systems we analyze transactions and ATM device status to establish that all sub systems and supporting systems work properly.
Lastly we will examine your physical security that you have , we will examine your physical setup , doors, vaults as well as electronic archiving systems and report back possible problems.
The Service Deliverables:
SYSTEM SOFTWARE AUDIT:
• Known Operating System and application vulnerabilities that may exist on your setup
• Registries examination of servers and workstations
• applications and services startup sequence, search for unauthorized entities
• Processes and services examination
• Examination of system , application and antivirus logs
• White listed application versus current setup
• Communication connections/protocols analysis (infrastructure TCP/NDC/XFS logs)
• ATM users (administrator) log analysis
SYSTEM PERFORMANCE AUDIT:
• Memory, storage and usage analysis
• Process cpu usage
• System and Device Log analysis for irregularities and restarts or device failures
• Restarts and issues
• Communication bandwidth analysis
ATM SOFTWARE AUDIT:
• XFS logs examination
• NDC Messages examination: Status Codes Analysis for Suspicious Device Activity
• NDC Messages examination: Status Codes Analysis for Supervisor Mode/Vault entries
• Transaction reconciliation from sample ATMs
• NDC Transaction timing analysis
Systems examined: Sample ATMs, Sample Banks workstations, Sample Servers, ATM Monitoring and/or transaction monitoring systems
Services & Products
Services & Products